Ndb is a powerful database manager. The Ndb software allows you to create databases to keep track of all your vital information, address lists, phone numbers, images, documents, contacts lists, sales information, etc. You can create complex reports, mailing labels, or personalized letters for printout. Powerful SQL language with wizard interfaces. Ability to encrypt and password protect your tables.
Ndb provides a powerful set of tools that are sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. Create or use powerful database solutions that make organizing, accessing, and sharing information easier than ever. New-Added Master-Detail view.
1. Create your own databases.
2. Import data from existing sources thru wizard interface - Csv files (*.csv,*.txt.*.prn,*.tab,*.asc), Paradox (*.db), DBase (*.dbf), Excel (*.xls), Lotus 1-2-3 (*.wk1), QuattroPro (*.wq1), XML (*.xml), ADO connections, Advantage databases (*.adt) and MS Access (*.mdb).
3. Export to other formats thru wizard interface - Paradox (*.db), DBase (*.dbf), Csv files, Html files, Excel worksheets (*.xls), SYLK (*.slk), DIF (*.dif), Lotus 1-2-3 (*.wk1), QuattroPro (*.wq1), XML (*.xml), MS Access (*.mdb), SPSS (*.sav) and LDAP (*.ldif).
4. Run SQL queries manually or through a Visual SQL Wizard.
5. Create complex reports from any opened table(s) and query(s).
6. Powerful password protection to protect your sensitive information.
7. Convert tables into SQL script and save to disk.
8. Set filters and ranges to view (and run reports on) filtered data.
9. Backup and restore your databases thru a wizard interface.
10. Repair damaged databases.
11. Ndb uses a simplified version of Tomahawk Gold for Blob fields, allowing you to store, edit, print, save and import RTF and TMD files without having Tomahawk installed!
12. Stored TMD documents can be included in reports from the Report Designer.
13. Ndb is 'Skinnable' - you can change the look and feel of the Ndb interface.
» version 2.0 - posted on 2011-12-29
» version 1.1.5 - posted on 2006-01-23